Friday, April 4, 2008

Fun Quotes

Is that you Mr Robinson?


"My belief and what I see and where I believe we can go as a team... I believe one day that we will win a championship here and I believe a couple of these guys will be a part of that."

"As I sit here and I say it today, I know people will laugh even more at me, but I'm hell-bent on getting this accomplished and making sure that we get it done. And I'm not leaving until we get it done."

"I want to leave something that's going to stand for a long time. I want to leave a legacy. I want to leave a tradition. I want to leave an imprint, a blueprint in terms of how people play and how they coach and how they respond when they put on a ... uniform."

""This is a dark time for us, but I know there's a light at the end of this tunnel and I'm going to keep digging and I'm going to keep pushing and I'm not going to quit. I'm going to do it here."

"I believe we're on the right path and I believe we have the right players." "Our record doesn't show that, but I'm not ready to give up on these players.

"We have good talent. We have good players. We have young players ... and we have a good nucleus. We just need to get them to play well together."


Sounds familiar doesnt it? I guess GRob and Zeke have a lot in common. Both have a good eye for talent and both have driven once proud teams into the ground with mismanagement and poor coaching. Even worse, neither were fired for some strange reason. So who is more inept... Syracuse University or Mr Dolan? I may have to give the edge to SU as Dolan looks to finally be moving on. We cant say the same about SU even if we see another 2-10 season.

No comments:

  ©Template by Dicas Blogger.