Sunday, November 9, 2008

My Top 10 HC List

Each week I will update my list of Top 10 choices to replace GRob. I will only use guys who I think we have a realistic chance of getting.



10. Dean Hood (NR)
9. Don Treadwell (NR)
8. Ron Prine (NR)
7. Chip Kelly (NR)
6. Bud Foster (+4)
5. Mark Whipple (+4)
4. Glen Mason (+4)
3. Mike Locksley (+4)
2. Al Golden (+3)


1. Skip Holtz (+3)

So what happened to the 1/2 the list? Well I am going worst case scenario.

I think Bowden rather be in the South and would sit out a year if need be. I think Patterson and Petersen rather be out West and have a better shot staying where they are. I think Gill wants to be in the B12. In another year or two a few jobs may open up. He is better off going to UTEP, TCU, or Tulsa this year than having to turn around SU. Our job may take a few years and can hurt his chances at a B12 gig.

No comments:

  ©Template by Dicas Blogger.